Hard-Lite EVA foam is the perfect prop making foam.
- Hard-Lite EVA is incredibility durable and stiff.
- Perfect for creating super durable pieces.
- Holds very sharp and angular details.
- Very lightweight, Hard-Lite is around half the weight of other EVA foams of a similar hardness.
How to use:
- Cut with a SHARP hobby or stanley knife
- Heat form piece as needed using a heat gun, a lot of heat is required for the Hard-Lite (a hair dryer will not be hot enough!)
- Glue with Contact Cement
- Prime your finished piece with Flexbond or Plastidip
- Paint with flexible paints
- 100 x100cm sheet
- Shore Hardness of 60*
- High Density - 200kg/m3
*While we do everything we can to keep our products as consistant as possible, the manufacturing process of EVA foam can cause slight variation in the foam. Please allow for a Shore Hardness of +/-3
What's this foam good for?
Hard-Lite EVA Foam Sheet Black 05mm
- Product Code: FSEVAHL5MM
Location: AVAILABLE INSTORE & ONLINE ORDER